Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ambivalence

I was an addict
I still am
I came to the truth of this
Still wanting to feel
And feel less...
The way i use to drown  it out. 

Eyes awaken 
And fall fast asleep 
Behind the curtain
The only face I see...

Appears...  

My lungs are shallow
Breathe in deep 
To allow myself the energy 
There is a chance any day now
I won't feel the way i feel...

To enable my tolerance
I shatter the blind frames
In which you use to see through...
A picture shy of words
And my eyes never focused 
Seems the fear and I as one
And your love, the ambivalent

Help me to find this on my own
Because I know I'm going to be alone 
For a long time.
Help me to find the strength 
Not in these pills...

The vial is empty!

Help me to find the strength 

My prayer is unheard
My words, the addiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment