Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Anomaly

It came over me in a fear of unique fate...
Try to push it under 
Different emotions and scattered things...
Dreams of us as children 
When you're weak you fade

I came clean and now I'm sober. 
When your strong the world is stable... 

Find a meaning and the urge is there...

Tell me which hand to shake
Which deal is most valuable 
Tell me what is real in my heart
As I fill the empty ventricles 

All things of the past will live on
As the anomaly deviates from the unexpected...
(The passionate vow)
I spend my time shaking the glob 
Watching snowflakes rise and fall 
To cycle... 

Once in my hair 
Now all have dissolved 
Somewhere underneath 
The stars are golden.

When you're weak you fade 
When your strong the world is stable... 

It came over me in a fear of unique fate...
Don't try to push it under 
Different emotions and scattered things...
Dreams of us as children 

When you're weak you fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment