Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

"Because I'll Live On In Those Tears"


Dryad of the woods
To be a myth there is no way back from loss 
Bound to the oak tree...
Inevitable grave. 

Unwritten will 

My roots here...
Pull at my heart strings 
Singing songs gently in my sleep. 

To love and mourn and love and mourn
The unison 
Of
Our eyes

Continued

Because l live on in those tears
A spiritual bonding...

I've finally found it... 
Life with meaning

Hypnotized 

Leaves like flesh on our bones 
To leave the earth...
Nature glimpses  
A prayer on it's way out...


Dryad of the woods
To be a myth there is no way back from loss 

Dear heavenly father... 
With love
All whom possess the spirit. 

Lives on in those tears.

1 comment:

  1. To love and mourn and love and mourn
    The unison
    Of
    Our eyes

    Continued

    Because l live on in those tears
    A spiritual bonding...

    I've finally found it...
    Life with meaning

    Hypnotized

    Leaves like flesh on our bones
    To leave the earth...
    Nature glimpses
    A prayer on it's way out...

    ReplyDelete