Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

Collective


Could you feel my prayers 
My thoughts, my words out loud 
My energy?

Profound in a way of mystery 
Blue in a state of grace 
Recurring 
Over and Over 

This one voice I know to be my own
Whispers...
Heavy in the heart of my emotions unknown... 

Stay with me, this purity of life, love
And the immortal soul 
Stay with me, beings of light

Ashes to ashes 
Body and mind.

Stay with me... 

Sometimes I think, if one day, you can see my energy
Materialized in front of you
Or maybe it's a story of impossible love... 

...

I was never away just too weak to function
When one hour from the next 
Doesn't make any difference... 
The value of the heart starts to decrease 

Like pennies in a drawer each one nearly worthless 
Some poetry in the midst of a binding unravels,
Some sort of magic in a world where hatred commands us. 
Something almost unexplained 
And perfect in it's own way. 

As we are.

What is good will always add up in the end. 

Profound in a way of mystery 
Blue in a state of grace 
Recurring 
Over and Over 

This one voice I know to be my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment