Translate

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deific

I will bath you in the moonlight 
Washed up on the shore of words and vibrations 
Slow motion sounds and your sweet release 
Clings to the very pulse of me
With lust, maddening 
Together, we make love with our words... 
To breathe the same air ; 

In death there's a spirit rising 
Searching for the one true path I had, 
The one friend who’s love was all I needed 
Flickering the light out that burns eternally... 

I confess my weakness 
I'm not shocked to learn this life refuses... 
Sees the light of hope and grace in your eyes... 
To hold me... 
To care for me… 

(To haunt me 
With another, meaningful gift 
I can't have...) 


But I won't falter. 
The urge is as strong as it ever was... 


To hold you, 
To care for you… 

Together, we make love with our words...

No comments:

Post a Comment