Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Campanas Distantes


Hollow voice 
Sometimes calls...
Still the sirens...
Hear the distant bells
Synchronized 
The street noise,

Her broken English... 

The Christmas snow is melting 
So in my heart...
To pull at the strings forever 
I have no more to give...
I am so far from knowing...

How does anyone survive this? 

Why do we torture ourselves?

My love it flows continuous...

I just break down, get overwhelmed 
My heart still listens... 

Hear the distant bells
The hollow voice
Synchronized 

The poems between...

... 

At night I close my eyes and see your affectionate smile towards me...
A gleam that gives the whole world new meaning.
I run my fingers through your hair and I hold your chin to my palm...
I kiss your sweet lips and I never wake up... 


No comments:

Post a Comment