Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Essential

Oh don't you hear me now...
Don't you see
Me?
A different feeling in my soul
Nothing is right that can't be absolved 
Oh don't you hear me now...
Don't you see
Me?

Through these blockade doors
Secluded rooms... 
Slowly drown the needle once 
Removed from everything
Different sorrows 
A violent remorse 
Different colours 
Of a winter's dawn.

I hear the essence 
I feel it too...
What remains to be seen 
Is blind
Like the faith we've always known
I hear the essence 
I feel it too...

Something strong and vibrant 
When the world is lost. 

Oh don't you hear me now...
Don't you see
Me?
A different feeling in my soul
Nothing is right that can't be absolved 
Oh don't you hear me now...
Don't you see
Me?

___

Lyrics: Alec Wildey 
Written from Domenic Piscitelli on guitar 


No comments:

Post a Comment