Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Horizons

Scarify11 © Alec Wildey 


A fine horizon of lies...
It's course awaits, to numb to breathe 
I fall through the floorboards 
The pavement,
The rain through the cracks 
Like stepping stones

I never learned the way... 

After all these years of fighting disease 
Fighting doubt, myself, the pain.... 
The fear ultimately wins... 

I suppose there is no understanding 
There is no amount of guilt, greater than
To hurt someone you love. 

I need time to work it out. 
Need to learn to let it go... 
See the horizon as one.

Like stepping stones

I never learned the way... 

...

You would belong in every sky that has seen the sun
Disappear into the nightfall
And every past would feel complete
When your thoughts came trembling inside...

I will always, love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment