Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Infinite Regress



Some days it's just so fucking difficult
And others it beyond any magic 
I could have conceived...
We make no life on our own
I make no life... 

Yet I breathe. 

Still the images of after 
Hold in an album titled the name of a past book...
Arose from the ashes 
Born from the heart...
I'll die another day I'm certain...
I'll live through this 
I'm sure.

No one really knows.

The art of the human being
The complexity of love 
We all want to reach...
Sometimes more than others
I need to cry to find peace.
To feel real.

And understand 
What is really going on inside me 
What is wrong... 
Maybe I can change.

Some days it's just so fucking difficult
And others it beyond any magic 
I could have conceived...
We make no life on our own
I make no life... 

Yet I breathe. 

1 comment: