Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Definition

Reach the water to this planet
And from
Out of the river  
Bring through the current
Find me out... new definition 
Higher cause 

Of being and of God.

This life doesn't seem know me... 
And I don't seem to know myself
How will this end?
Where do we go from here?
I am incomplete without you
My better half
Significant mend...

Slowly breaking off... 

Paint my waters reflection
Blur it along down this stream
Scattered aquamarine 
Loneliness 
I do not belong here.

Pain him with all the burdens
He does not know well enough
How good he has it...
How devastating the loss... 
If ever the love was real

The pain truly was. 

The blood feels alien 
Warm on my skin
The tears of watercolor 
Paint what cannot be seen.

Reach the water to this planet
And from
Out of the river  
Bring through the current
Find me out... new definition 
Higher cause 

Of being and of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment