Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Watercolour


Walking the narrow plank
With nothing to hold onto 
Ghostly, yet still afraid
I feel I won't ever materialize... 
I cannot see my body, in the flesh
Maybe I'm not human...
Maybe I was never there.

The sailboats grace ashore 
The romance of a watercolor 
I see the little child waving
His father home... 

A perfect moment forever captured. 

Is there no more laughter here 
For them to sing...?
No more sunrise to be seen? 
I sing into a thunderstorm.
The wind is sweet. 

Love is like a harp 
Difficult to learn but a beautiful sound...
 The piano plays their farewells 
But in the end it always echoes 
The essence of their harmony...

Never apart 
Yet separated; 

Tears fall into the watercolor.

Walking the narrow plank
With nothing to hold onto 

Ghost like, yet still afraid
I feel I won't ever, materialize... 


1 comment:

  1. A perfect moment forever captured.

    Is there no more laughter here
    For them to sing...?
    No more sunrise to be seen?
    I sing into a thunderstorm.
    The wind is sweet.

    Love is like a harp
    Difficult to learn but a beautiful sound...
    The piano plays their farewells
    But in the end it always echoes
    The essence of their harmony...


    Never apart
    Yet separated;

    Tears fall into the watercolor.

    ReplyDelete