Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Ghost (I) Sacred Hill

I want to see beyond the wall 
To see under the picture frames as a ghost...
I started laughing to learn
It was hardly a vision outside my window
Cloaked in red,
Maybe just some light exposure... 

Purring over the sacred hill
As of ashes to the overcast sky...
Tree limbs lurching in the wind 
To make the fright unknown odyssey...

The world is even more terrifying than you believe... 

To see the boy I was growing old
His life needs no caption 
Look into the eyes of my child...
Escape all through the decades 
Before he was even alive...
A pulse was permanent nature

The universe was profound.

Father will hide all his fear
Mother will comfort me until I sleep...

I remember so vivid 
The many mysteries unexplained.

I want to see beyond the wall 
To see under the picture frames as my ghost...

1 comment:

  1. It was hardly a vision outside my window
    Cloaked in red,
    Maybe just some light exposure...

    Purring over the sacred hill
    As of ashes to the overcast sky...
    Tree limbs lurching in the wind
    To make the fright unknown odyssey...

    ReplyDelete