Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ghost (II) Paralyzed Phantom

 
Cold does not feel cold anymore...
Though never numb to my emotion.

Something's remain to be seen...
Out of focus...

Words truly... unfulfilled.

To open a feather from the hand of God...
Slowly drifts from the sky into the ocean
Ascends to the clouds and down again
Never to return but never lost.

Within this blind faith I cast away, the darkest thoughts
But only for a brief, window...

Never have I felt this way...
Never have I written with more devotion
To feel as one without ever knowing

Everything reminds me I'm not alone
While she's in my heart
And I in her's...

 
The logic melts away... the confusion burning
A paradox unorganized on the table
Reason to a earthly prayer... united.

As lightening strikes the Vatican twice.

I don't want to be invisible any longer...
Set to self destruct
Someday, maybe it becomes that apparent 
Either way I am to suffer to figure out...

Are we ever through comprehending?
What we feel the need to leave before
The after;

Meanwhile always a Ghost
All eyes elusive...
Stuck in between
The human and the emotional...
Paralyzed phantom.

To open a feather from the hand of God...

No comments:

Post a Comment