Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shade of the Void

Wish this was another garden view 
Something for you and I.
I remember driving through the rain
Simply to reconnect with melancholy.
Just another dried up flower 
Refusing to bloom 
Just another cloud above the sun 
In the shade of the void 

All consuming.

I came to panic yesterday 
Another waste of the race 
On you...
See through faces;
Turn of the page
Cover me in the dust my name covers.

Unbind the book before.
Carefully... carefully 

We do not get paid for anything we love doing.

Our hearts near to be 
I can hear it loud and clear 
When I alone
Deprived of entirety... 

Sorry we need this time to be alone
When I alone
Fall carelessly into 
That shade of the void

Most of the time I think,
Our emotions are what's weighing us.
When the nightfall comes 
I turn to ghosts...

There is a sign in the northern light.

Which staircase connects, ascending high 
No other shadows...

When the nightfall comes 
I may not be, all that I came to be...

Wasted life, 
Wasted height above the earth's floor.

Wish this was another Gardenland 
Something for you and I.
I remember driving through the rain
Simply to reconnect with melancholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment