Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2013

THE PARADOX (III) "The Possible Truth"



On the verge of breakdown to expire your only rule
In time the leaves will cover the remaining truth...

I found you out there 
Bristles on all sides of a brush
Lean against the canvas to compromised art
You are not distinguished anymore...
The lines have changed
Your path lies on principle 

Dream are all that remain. 

You are no longer the perception of self
Looking into the bright day...

With persistent fear.

In the beginning there were no expectations 
Now the loss is the only thing keeping me in the state
 I've learned to heal
(Dreams are all that remain)
Arrange themselves from deep to superficial
Enough to slip further from the breaking point

And reach for despair... to understand  

Everything that is pure and good within
May hurt you, if you don't believe it can...

The most beautiful things do. 

...

I was chasing little lights in the skies 
Torn between my window frame and the forest  
Feet in the grass holding nothing but a book in my hand 
With it's own pulse, mine was neglected 
Captions to nostalgic letters, yearning 
Time is among one of the strangest things...

Some say one day can fulfill more than an entire lifetime 
But the burdens are merely ghosts, I can feel suffering. 

The constant contrast between who I am...
 And what the rest of the world believes is important.

On the verge of breakdown to expire your only rule
In time the leaves will cover the possible truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment